Content Spark LLC
Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: June 30, 2015
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets forth terms and conditions for acceptable access and use of Content Spark LLC’s (“Content Spark”, “we” or “us”) websites and Service (collectively, “Service”) by authorized customers and their users (collectively, “Users”) and supplements any written agreement between Content Spark and a User. This AUP is not meant to be exhaustive, but sets forth examples of conduct deemed by Content Spark to be inappropriate, improper or harmful to Content Spark’s network and Service and thereby prohibited. The restrictions set forth in this AUP shall apply to a User’s employees and any other person or entity that is provided access to the Content Spark Service directly or indirectly by a User (the “Affiliates”). By accessing or using the Service, each User acknowledges that it is authorized to enter into this AUP and has read, understood and agrees to comply with the terms of this AUP, will cause its Affiliates comply with this AUP, and will be responsible for violations of this AUP by its Affiliates. If User does not agree to this AUP, then do not use the Service.
We reserve the right to modify this AUP from time to time in our sole discretion without notice; such changes will take effect upon the posting of such revised terms on this website. Accordingly, we recommend that Users check this AUP periodically. A User’s continued access or use of the Service after the posting of such revised terms constitutes the User’s agreement to comply with and to be bound by such revised terms. In the event of any conflict between this AUP and any other policy or agreement referenced herein, this AUP shall govern in the absence of specific language to the contrary in such policy or agreement.
User must access and use the Service for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the permitted use of the Service. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Content Spark, User may not assign, transfer, distribute, resell, lease or otherwise provide access to any third party to the Service, or use the Service for the benefit of any third party. User may only use the Service in accordance with this AUP and the Content Spark Terms of Service at /terms-of-service.
Here’s what we won’t allow:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our Service
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our Service, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Service, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the Service or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the Service were designed
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Content Spark or any third party)
- Using the Service to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our Service
- Using our Service to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
- Using the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
- Accessing or searching any part of the Service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Content Spark’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
- Using the Service to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Content Spark
- Disparaging Content Spark or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or Service other than your own without appropriate authorization
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes Content Spark’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- You don’t have the right to submit
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
- Is intended to be inflammatory
- Could otherwise cause damage to Content Spark or any third party
In this AUP, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the Service and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Content Spark or use with the Service.
Suspension of Service
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Content Spark may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a User’s account or access to the Service without notice or liability if Content Spark (in its sole discretion) determines that a User or its Affiliates has violated this AUP and reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and third parties in the investigation of alleged wrongdoing. Content Spark shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any User, Affiliates, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from our exercise of our rights under this AUP. User agrees to indemnify Content Spark for any and all damages, claims, suits, costs or expenses asserted against or incurred by Content Spark related to or in connection with a violation of this AUP by User or its Affiliates.