Boho, a trend that gained popularity between 2000 and 2006 and has been changing its definition since then. It is a style of wearing flowy, chic, and vintage-inspired clothing along with loads of ethnic jewelry. Even though the boho style has changed its faces since past many years, however, it is still a popular style.
If you are really into boho fashion, here is how you can style your wardrobe to give you that chic look:
- Color selection is very important when it comes to boho style. This fashion demands to keep the colors in earthy neutral tones, such as whites, beiges, rusty reds, and dark greens.
- You think crochet and laces are outdated? Not in boho fashion. It is the true essence of the boho culture, to wear the embellished pieces. Beads, fringes, laces crochets, and hats are the true statements when it comes to chic clothing. Boho bazaar can be a good place to find those perfect embroidered boho dresses.
- Make patterns, your best friends. Boho style lets you play around with fun patterns such as florals, checks as well as ethnic designs. Incorporate these prints somewhere in your clothing to give yourself a nice boho look.
- Shoes are the staple in your look. For the boho style, ballet flats are considered a good match, and for winters boots with heels can complete your look.
- Steer clear from neon colors. Bright and sharp colors are a big no when it comes to boho fashion. Stay close to natural, earthy tones.
- Consider your body shape, as well. If you are more on a curvy, go for flowy, loose dresses as they will give you a taller look. However, if you are thin, avoid the long dresses and go for shorter clothes with slim fits.